OrthoLogIQ is a HIPAA-compliant, cloud-based data platform, which integrates intraoperative data from VERASENSE Sensor-Assisted TKA with Patient Reported Outcome Measurements (PROMs) and patient demographics from hospital information systems. This powerful platform offers data collection tools and reporting, automated registry (American Joint Replacement Registry) data submission and user-friendly dashboards for surgeons and patients.
A Comprehensive Orthopedic Cloud Solution
This simple-to-use yet versatile cloud platform aims to improve patient outcomes and economic performance of orthopaedic services by providing comprehensive, patient-specific clinical data to aid providers and hospitals with evidence-based decision making. OrthoLogIQ will:
- Harness intraoperative and outcomes-based quality metrics, including PROMs data associated with patient satisfaction.
- Provide customized reports through surgeon and patient dashboards.
- Alert surgeons automatically for timely post-op interventions, if necessary.
- Track implant utilization across the orthopaedic service line.
- Streamline reporting to state, national and institution-specific registries.
- Facilitate clinical studies.
For more information on OrthoLogIQ, call 954-577-7770 or 888.75.ORTHO (888.756.7846).